Pratik Rimal

"The charm of mortal life, since her arrival has been joy, thoughts and longing of togetherness...a wish to be always behind her and protect her...maybe life after all gives us a second chance. And with your arrival, I now indeed believe that it sincerely does for our heavenly father cannot be heartless, as he instilled us with hearts of love, trust, faith, compassion and joy! .....

......Time tickles in joy and passes with a melancholic song. The hollow cry of penetrable sounds from the wild beasts underneath the moonlight alerts me of your hopeful
presence...and I am waiting..."

(extracted from: Stars Fall Down)



About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
Ever since I first started to write my first poem and article, I've loved to write. I continue to learn to write. In doing so, I let my feelings, thoughts, and emotions run wild and let people know what I intend to say, what I want to say. For me, writing is a creative expression to express what we never can say by speaking... Your readings and feedback are always important to me. Therefore, I wish that you'd write to me. My email address: pratik.rimal@hotmail.com Cell: +977-98511-42610

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mortal Immortality

Life is always clueless. It takes an unexpected turn when least expected…when happiness that we long to last forever turns to euphoria which slips away too quickly. Thus, we all wish to hold our happiness…stop time although we know, we can never win it. The quest we set upon ourselves is too far to reach. We slowly get old and our energy fails us…our concentrated vision goes frail…stirs with age. Yet, time continues to rule us till it snatches our breath for the last time…never to breathe again.

Life is a flux controlled by time. Its rage I wonder if we could feel…hearty stay in patience while it spreads like slow poison every time we breathe…every second we live? No, I say for it is the only thing we ere to win…conquer…defeat making it un-spared for its cruelty.

Life we all reluctantly acknowledge is too short…like a dream. Despite the short stay, there are things we’ve created that makes our existence seem real to the prospective generations, while at the same time, it shares another small part of the Earth’s two and a half billion year old history. Those created materials range from earthen vessels, arms and ammunitions, transport means, technologies, inscriptions, and the most important of all; words, pen, and paper.

However, despite it, there are the limitations of human immortality through words. Of the global population, only those who impress their feelings, perceptions, thinking on paper have a chance of breathing or smelling the joy and fragrance of mortal immortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment