Pratik Rimal

"The charm of mortal life, since her arrival has been joy, thoughts and longing of togetherness...a wish to be always behind her and protect her...maybe life after all gives us a second chance. And with your arrival, I now indeed believe that it sincerely does for our heavenly father cannot be heartless, as he instilled us with hearts of love, trust, faith, compassion and joy! .....

......Time tickles in joy and passes with a melancholic song. The hollow cry of penetrable sounds from the wild beasts underneath the moonlight alerts me of your hopeful
presence...and I am waiting..."

(extracted from: Stars Fall Down)



About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
Ever since I first started to write my first poem and article, I've loved to write. I continue to learn to write. In doing so, I let my feelings, thoughts, and emotions run wild and let people know what I intend to say, what I want to say. For me, writing is a creative expression to express what we never can say by speaking... Your readings and feedback are always important to me. Therefore, I wish that you'd write to me. My email address: pratik.rimal@hotmail.com Cell: +977-98511-42610

Monday, July 28, 2008

Ahana...the morning sun

The presence of a girl from my dreams now has made flowers blossom even in the autumn that is so dry and withered to lifeless-ness. The vivid memory of a fair damsel with dark black up to her shoulder…her shy smile…and her Caucasian face dances on my eyes and thus scrutinized me on the fragrance of her beauty…

The night's stars are replaced by the dark clouds that all of a sudden reign the dark and break into joy of rain by stirring the somber tranquility that comes to welcome a new day of tomorrow… The morning sun raises with majesty from behind the mountains as I open my eyes. The radiant light and its warmth reawakens my soul like never before and takes me to majestic heights. With the heights I conquer, I spread my arms to touch the bright sun. Its heat continually tried to push me back, and yet its presence and its beauty struck me by awe…luring me to come towards it. And then I reached it…ignoring the harsh sweltering heat of the sun that had burnt so ferociously in rage of a human's majestic flight. And then when I touched it…

And when I touched it, I stayed bewildered. The heat that was so strong sometime before was tender and soft from inside, and as I embraced it, the dark clouds hovered the warm days of earth.

The time had come for us to share a private time that only the stars could see and shine bright in joy reflecting its happiness to the dark earth below. The aroma and warmth…the tenderness of the sun…I cannot explain in words except by countless emotions that I feel from the inner depth of my heart…the heart that is so joyous and its madness of love…hotter than the hottest sun anyone can know of…

Time is too quick to catch. Now it was time for us to depart. Although I never wanted to let go of her presence, I had to…we had to depart for there would always be ahana, and we would meet again at the quaint dark nights. Thus at days, I roam and wander at her memories as I recollect her presence that spellbound me in the fragrance of her charm…aura…

7 comments:

  1. It's really amazing...only u can write such a piece because there's no one as good as u..i simply loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really are the master of the pen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of the way you wrote this. You have done a superb job and was very delighted to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must congratulate you for what you have written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed. You definitely have a gift for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great future in writing. Please accept my respect and admiration.

    ReplyDelete