Pratik Rimal

"The charm of mortal life, since her arrival has been joy, thoughts and longing of togetherness...a wish to be always behind her and protect her...maybe life after all gives us a second chance. And with your arrival, I now indeed believe that it sincerely does for our heavenly father cannot be heartless, as he instilled us with hearts of love, trust, faith, compassion and joy! .....

......Time tickles in joy and passes with a melancholic song. The hollow cry of penetrable sounds from the wild beasts underneath the moonlight alerts me of your hopeful
presence...and I am waiting..."

(extracted from: Stars Fall Down)



About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
Ever since I first started to write my first poem and article, I've loved to write. I continue to learn to write. In doing so, I let my feelings, thoughts, and emotions run wild and let people know what I intend to say, what I want to say. For me, writing is a creative expression to express what we never can say by speaking... Your readings and feedback are always important to me. Therefore, I wish that you'd write to me. My email address: pratik.rimal@hotmail.com Cell: +977-98511-42610

Monday, November 28, 2011

An upsurge to write…………

Since you came my Love, days no longer are solitary. Your moments…our moments, memories of bliss that I now reckon is with me in every step of my life…it walks with me wherever I go…

God has his plan, and to this thought; I now best realize when I’m with you…and when I’m not…when I miss you and when I wish that you be with me... Indeed, he had his plan…he had a plan for our togetherness. That is why love came as a subtle surprise to me…as subtly as the gentle wind we seldom do feel.

And when the moment finally came…it was captivating. The gentle wind didn’t just howl but sang a song of our togetherness, and our love. The nature praised in joy and we celebrated it in our togetherness.

When you become my strength, you become my weakness too. Since the day you came, the very thought haunts me every single day and I grow restless…hysteric that how am I to succeed when you make me powerless? I answer to myself with your thought on mind… Indeed, you are my weakness because I fail to imagine my life without you. However, more than that, you’re my strength because you’re there for me in every step of my life….there for me despite the circumstances I go through…there when I need you…

My love, when we depart for the day, the first thing I do is miss you…long for you. Only late do I realize that I should have stopped time but didn’t because when you’re with me, I forget everything. Days turn to hours and hours to minutes…and when finally the minute to depart comes, it’s a second…
This is when I realize for how long you were with me…a second ago you were with me…a minute ago…an hour ago, once again with me…and finally 23 hours 59 seconds ago, we were with each other!

Call me forgetful but so be it because I forget everything apart from you when I cuddle in your arms…when I rest my head on your lap and forget all the grievances. Time flies like a needle…it flicks in a second to change its course when we depart…

Despite my wish to stop time, I subtly surrender to the nature’s course because god once again has his plans. And there cannot be another miraculous morning until the sun sets…there cannot be a dawn unless the dusk falls…

My Love, the flames of a long silenced fire has once again ignited…I’ve started to feel its warmth…and this time to eternity…

An upsurge to write further and say how much you mean to me…how much I love you…

I love you and will always do. When I close my eyes, I see you, and when I need you, I let my heart wander into your memories and feel your presence…the presence that I’ve always cherished. I wonder what I would have become if you weren’t there…but you’ve been with me...by my side. That is why you’re precious to me. That is why not everyone has you. That is why I have you. I love you and have no words to say how much you mean to me. I love you. I love you until the last breath I breathe…until the last second I live…and until the immortal time ends…I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment