Pratik Rimal

"The charm of mortal life, since her arrival has been joy, thoughts and longing of togetherness...a wish to be always behind her and protect her...maybe life after all gives us a second chance. And with your arrival, I now indeed believe that it sincerely does for our heavenly father cannot be heartless, as he instilled us with hearts of love, trust, faith, compassion and joy! .....

......Time tickles in joy and passes with a melancholic song. The hollow cry of penetrable sounds from the wild beasts underneath the moonlight alerts me of your hopeful
presence...and I am waiting..."

(extracted from: Stars Fall Down)



About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
Ever since I first started to write my first poem and article, I've loved to write. I continue to learn to write. In doing so, I let my feelings, thoughts, and emotions run wild and let people know what I intend to say, what I want to say. For me, writing is a creative expression to express what we never can say by speaking... Your readings and feedback are always important to me. Therefore, I wish that you'd write to me. My email address: pratik.rimal@hotmail.com Cell: +977-98511-42610

Monday, June 2, 2008

CATCH 22

How strange does hope shine brightest in the darkest of times…when it is least expected! When our strength, courage and our own shadow had left us…deserted us leaving oneself in a state of reverie…making our existence; non existent!

Life isn’t all of happiness or sorrow, but of both. It is quite amazing to find how people stick to one extreme point of pessimism, but that’s when they see the light, which results in their bewilderment, that is when they question their existence; was I dreaming or is it a dream? After that they consume themselves with the most ethical and provocative question; how long would it last?

Human minds have always been in a flux of logical thinking, and step by step mechanical moves, although many wouldn’t surrender to this thought. We let our mind to tell what to feel; and our heart; what to think. This consequently results in the birth of those ethical and provocative questions. Had the heart felt, and mind thought, these ‘neon-questions’ wouldn’t have been raised, nor would have eaten us from within. And again, when you allow your heart to feel and mind to think, you yet ask the question of your existence…was I dreaming or is it a dream…and if it isn’t, how long would it last, with bewilderment and perplexed mind that now logically orders the emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment