Pratik Rimal

"The charm of mortal life, since her arrival has been joy, thoughts and longing of togetherness...a wish to be always behind her and protect her...maybe life after all gives us a second chance. And with your arrival, I now indeed believe that it sincerely does for our heavenly father cannot be heartless, as he instilled us with hearts of love, trust, faith, compassion and joy! .....

......Time tickles in joy and passes with a melancholic song. The hollow cry of penetrable sounds from the wild beasts underneath the moonlight alerts me of your hopeful
presence...and I am waiting..."

(extracted from: Stars Fall Down)



About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
Ever since I first started to write my first poem and article, I've loved to write. I continue to learn to write. In doing so, I let my feelings, thoughts, and emotions run wild and let people know what I intend to say, what I want to say. For me, writing is a creative expression to express what we never can say by speaking... Your readings and feedback are always important to me. Therefore, I wish that you'd write to me. My email address: pratik.rimal@hotmail.com Cell: +977-98511-42610

Friday, June 6, 2008

Enlightened

I now scorn at my stupidity and listen to my creator’s voice that reverberates within me, and enlightens me; making me prodigious to other mortal beings I live with…that surrounds me. I laugh at my stupidity as I tried to make a destiny that wasn’t ordained to me by the God, and so I was beaten and baffled by the life I live. Had I listened and accepted the ordained destiny by the creator, I would have had a clear vision and meaning of the life I live…value its importance, cherish those precious moments I love, and live my days to the fullest; till I sleep for the last time…never to wake up again.
After being enlightned, I ask myself, would I loose what was never mine? Never, because it wasn’t my property. With this, I forlorn the destiny that I made and accept the Lord’s wish which I had under looked calling myself an atheist.
The solitary nights and days that I spent in solitude, denying God and his voice that I heard within now comes with a strong impulse to pray and kneel down for forgiveness in order to be redeemed. With this thought, I now know why we are mortals, and I say it is "because we deny our creator and do not listen to his words and orders despite being aware of his existence. "
After being enlightened, I now deem the destiny I made as sand in a fist that slips away no matter how much we try to hold on, and the ordained destiny, a stone of a particular color, consigned to all.
And now, my unity with God in peace and tranquility is reserved. Enlightened, I now spread my hands, rise being prodigious and fly without wings.

4 comments:

  1. Tu kab se itna religious huwa re mera dost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. delight yourself to the lord and he'll give you the desires of your heart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. delight yourself to the lord and he'll give you the desires of your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Damsel. Everything's written up above. We just bear it on earth. I'll do as you say.

    ReplyDelete