Pratik Rimal

"The charm of mortal life, since her arrival has been joy, thoughts and longing of togetherness...a wish to be always behind her and protect her...maybe life after all gives us a second chance. And with your arrival, I now indeed believe that it sincerely does for our heavenly father cannot be heartless, as he instilled us with hearts of love, trust, faith, compassion and joy! .....

......Time tickles in joy and passes with a melancholic song. The hollow cry of penetrable sounds from the wild beasts underneath the moonlight alerts me of your hopeful
presence...and I am waiting..."

(extracted from: Stars Fall Down)



About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
Ever since I first started to write my first poem and article, I've loved to write. I continue to learn to write. In doing so, I let my feelings, thoughts, and emotions run wild and let people know what I intend to say, what I want to say. For me, writing is a creative expression to express what we never can say by speaking... Your readings and feedback are always important to me. Therefore, I wish that you'd write to me. My email address: pratik.rimal@hotmail.com Cell: +977-98511-42610

Monday, June 2, 2008

Ocean Rage

And yet when memories of yours fill my mind, the waves of ocean strike the cliffs with its massive strength causing a violent turbulence. Yet, how long is it to last? So, it goes as it came causing a mere feeling of as if nothing had ever happened before by restoring tranquillity in the air dismissing the little waves below that are still left to restore a complete harmony. The striking waves that causes the impact on the cliff never forgets to break a portion of it and carry it along as it goes. Yet, people fondly look at those cuts caused by the waves so as to admire its beauty and fail to realize its complete whole.

The waves come and go in their ever unchanging circle of violence to tranquillity causing the cliffs to break portion by portion resulting to a question about its existence. The fury of the tempest and the rage of the ocean waves cause distress to the cliff, and yet it remains silent. But for how long? So, it cries its pain as those waves strike its chest in voices of sloshing, never to be understood by humans, yet mistaken for its magnificent melody! And with the ever hurting waves gone for a moment, it rests with its unrest mind looking forward for the next strike for it can do nothing but to weep again, and yet again people fondly mistaken it for the melody of oceans.

Every cuts and cracks and scars has its own story to tell if only it were to be told. The rage of the ocean and the chest of the cliffs, are no different. Yet, they resemble the unsung heroes of war whose bravery is far away from the acknowledgement of the distant maddening crowd…never to be told…nor to be heard. With the fading rage of the ocean, and the end of the violent turbulence, I rest my head and dream to a nomads land. There I imagine what would it be like if we were not to be in these circumstances, resulting to the very catch 22 situation of unchanging circle of violence to tranquillity.

No comments:

Post a Comment