Pratik Rimal

"The charm of mortal life, since her arrival has been joy, thoughts and longing of togetherness...a wish to be always behind her and protect her...maybe life after all gives us a second chance. And with your arrival, I now indeed believe that it sincerely does for our heavenly father cannot be heartless, as he instilled us with hearts of love, trust, faith, compassion and joy! .....

......Time tickles in joy and passes with a melancholic song. The hollow cry of penetrable sounds from the wild beasts underneath the moonlight alerts me of your hopeful
presence...and I am waiting..."

(extracted from: Stars Fall Down)



About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
Ever since I first started to write my first poem and article, I've loved to write. I continue to learn to write. In doing so, I let my feelings, thoughts, and emotions run wild and let people know what I intend to say, what I want to say. For me, writing is a creative expression to express what we never can say by speaking... Your readings and feedback are always important to me. Therefore, I wish that you'd write to me. My email address: pratik.rimal@hotmail.com Cell: +977-98511-42610

Monday, June 2, 2008

Wild Hysteria

The gentle breeze blows in wild hysteria with a trembling fear that makes human hearts pound in awe. These winds blow away those dusts, and with it, replace them with fresh ones, yet again. Colossal wind blows to soothe our pains, as we let ourselves and our thoughts blow away with it; which we imagine doing. We then long to fly…flow like the wind and those high flying birds which see the world with their eyes…a world in complete mess and sustained by logical thinking and scientific inventions and innovations.

The beauty is be-throne by the beholder’s eyes. Tranquilizing and sedating eyes of passive thinking and imagination has its own story to tell. But would these be heard? I fondly ask in innocence and with a note of perplex mind. Would these motions be explained by human words? No! I say, as I know that words get distorted by that wind, blown away to surprise human eyes and then take them back to reverie; disillusionment and seclusion! These humanly thoughts and the eyes could never understand the world of flux we created as we put ahead of us, those logical thinking that debars us from understanding of what the world is like.

I retreat; ask all to retreat to the ancient times when we evolved. Yes! I cry in sheer joy, those eyes could understand the world of today. For then; I believe, the world was newly born…or were we? I stick to the latter. Yet, as I dream, I take that the world had newly been born…born with us and bended to our logical thinking that now views it to be held by flux, and by absurd innovations and inventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment