Pratik Rimal

"The charm of mortal life, since her arrival has been joy, thoughts and longing of togetherness...a wish to be always behind her and protect her...maybe life after all gives us a second chance. And with your arrival, I now indeed believe that it sincerely does for our heavenly father cannot be heartless, as he instilled us with hearts of love, trust, faith, compassion and joy! .....

......Time tickles in joy and passes with a melancholic song. The hollow cry of penetrable sounds from the wild beasts underneath the moonlight alerts me of your hopeful
presence...and I am waiting..."

(extracted from: Stars Fall Down)



About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
Ever since I first started to write my first poem and article, I've loved to write. I continue to learn to write. In doing so, I let my feelings, thoughts, and emotions run wild and let people know what I intend to say, what I want to say. For me, writing is a creative expression to express what we never can say by speaking... Your readings and feedback are always important to me. Therefore, I wish that you'd write to me. My email address: pratik.rimal@hotmail.com Cell: +977-98511-42610

Monday, June 2, 2008

Dedicated to you Mom

“So long as eyes can see, and men can breathe,
So long lives this, and gives life to thee.”
Shakespeare, William

Life isn’t always what it seems to be. We the mortal beings have always suffered and will suffer the pains, when someone close to our heart passes, a bitter truth, we never long to accept. Maybe, that’s why people say life is a motion and thus compare with those mighty rivers that flows. That is why people console us to “Move on” when we’ve been through so much pain, which our mumbling lips cannot express save those falling tears and hysterical cries that calls and longs for the person we loved and lost. I am not the only one, neither the last one to have experienced the pain of my mother’s death…a purgatory now.

The moment of togetherness we shared in this life, a joy I longed to last forever ended with a flickering hope to MOVE ON. Every single memory of yours helps me fathom the love you owned…the love you shared with me and only me. Your enchanting laughter and smile made me a complete whole. And then again, there were those heart rending tears that left me un-restful. Those tears were much small when I look at the irreparable damage that time played on to me…your loss that I had to bear…distressing to the discerning eyes. Time was the only enemy that stood between us…that limited your love. If I had a wish, I’d stop the time freeze the moment while you were laying on your bed…sleeping a sleep where not even my tears and love could touch you. But I now fondly laugh at the thought with a weeping note because now I know, if I did that, I’d be blocking you from your ascend to heaven from your purgatory.

Your loss has taught me one lesson that I never longed to learn…the very feeling of MOVE ON that sends a chill down my spine. MOVE ON! you teach me…but how can I when you’re not there to see me succeed…support me when I fall down…hold me close and then say with a tender smile, GO ON!

Ever since I lost you, I lost a part of myself. Now I believe that we all have to wish our loved ones a last farewell…and now I believe that we all are mortals. These words never can express how much I love you…miss you except my tears and thoughts that wanders at your memory, and yet blown away by the subtle wind that desserts me.

The grief of your loss is an unforgettable part of my life which will always linger in my memory with some drops of tears. After the rain, there always is the clear blue sky. So I now smile, acknowledge and accept your lesson to MOVE ON and really move on.
I now take life as a river, your memory, the wind that blows gently and at times howling. The words are poor to express my love to you…to express how much I love you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment