Pratik Rimal

"The charm of mortal life, since her arrival has been joy, thoughts and longing of togetherness...a wish to be always behind her and protect her...maybe life after all gives us a second chance. And with your arrival, I now indeed believe that it sincerely does for our heavenly father cannot be heartless, as he instilled us with hearts of love, trust, faith, compassion and joy! .....

......Time tickles in joy and passes with a melancholic song. The hollow cry of penetrable sounds from the wild beasts underneath the moonlight alerts me of your hopeful
presence...and I am waiting..."

(extracted from: Stars Fall Down)



About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
Ever since I first started to write my first poem and article, I've loved to write. I continue to learn to write. In doing so, I let my feelings, thoughts, and emotions run wild and let people know what I intend to say, what I want to say. For me, writing is a creative expression to express what we never can say by speaking... Your readings and feedback are always important to me. Therefore, I wish that you'd write to me. My email address: pratik.rimal@hotmail.com Cell: +977-98511-42610

Monday, June 23, 2008

Vision Quest

A thronging pain reverberates deep within me as I look for a vision that has left me restless days and nights and spellbound me in its scrutiny. Solemn did I stay, draining an outlet of my reality through eyed dreams longing to resilient emotions, sufferings and sentiments by a vision quest.

Yet, the prolonged experience of my life skills and my philosophy interrupts the quest I have set myself on. I’m left with options, having being stranded on the middle of the sea without rudders to guide a proper way. Should I proffer the harsh reality or let my imaginations weigh down its reign upon me as I surrender to any of the options.

And again, despite the options, I stay confused because either of the rudders is as strong as the other; luring to take a side. Having being lost in the sea, I stay silent during the scorching heat and travel during the nights looking the bright star.

In spite of my disillusionment that is to last for a minute while it spreads its fragrance of confusion, the spirit of my soul and the zeal to look my own way craving a self identity on my own finally comes as a lasting rudder to show me way in any of my vision quest.

Delighted, I now travel night and day; indifferent to the sweltering heat of the sun and the colossal wind and silence of the night to reach the goal and cherish the journey for eternity despite of my short lived life.

1 comment:

  1. Kya hai yeh. Ali simple hamle bujhne bhasa ma lekhnu ni...
    =D

    ReplyDelete