Pratik Rimal

"The charm of mortal life, since her arrival has been joy, thoughts and longing of togetherness...a wish to be always behind her and protect her...maybe life after all gives us a second chance. And with your arrival, I now indeed believe that it sincerely does for our heavenly father cannot be heartless, as he instilled us with hearts of love, trust, faith, compassion and joy! .....

......Time tickles in joy and passes with a melancholic song. The hollow cry of penetrable sounds from the wild beasts underneath the moonlight alerts me of your hopeful
presence...and I am waiting..."

(extracted from: Stars Fall Down)



About Me

My photo
Kathmandu, Nepal
Ever since I first started to write my first poem and article, I've loved to write. I continue to learn to write. In doing so, I let my feelings, thoughts, and emotions run wild and let people know what I intend to say, what I want to say. For me, writing is a creative expression to express what we never can say by speaking... Your readings and feedback are always important to me. Therefore, I wish that you'd write to me. My email address: pratik.rimal@hotmail.com Cell: +977-98511-42610

Friday, June 6, 2008

Inconstancy

Those words of nirvana now echo in my heart and mind as I become restless…inconstant. And in search of constancy, I thus long for the enchanting wind to take me away to a distant land where I dream a dream…of togetherness…where I can unite with my creator.
Inconstancy is a natural rule, someone said to me, exemplifying me the night’s moon that has to go in the dawn, and the heaven’s eye, that sets in the dusk. And someone again said, ‘fairness declines’ by the time upon which we bend; trying to make me content replacing inconstancy.

But I strive…and continue to strive for I believe, a man can never be content until there’s the peace of mind…a noble word from a noble mind, and I again ask, how do I seek and find constancy when I myself am a wandering soul at an unknown destination without a company to ease my journey…to share a moment of togetherness in this short life I have?

I ponder at these thoughts that makes me restless at nights and days. Would life ever be constant? Or would it resemble one, at the least? I do not know for I lack wisdom and knowledge. The sense of moral duty regardless of my search for constancy interrupts my unity with the god. I slip and stumble down to earth although I had seen the heaven’s gate open with angels on each side to welcome me; where enlightened men and saints rule. And so I console myself with a subtle sublime smile that surpasses beauty and goes unnoticed.

My journey to the heaven now enlightens me although I still am restless. I feel joyous and overwhelmed. After the journey, I try being content with peace of mind, a beating heart and a soul that now wonders…wander at the human destiny ordained by the creator with reverberating voices of inconstancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment